Saturday, October 30, 2010

Tea Parties: What More Do You Want?


"I will do anything to make my country safe. Sometimes I get nervous, but that is rare.
In 20 years I've never been injured."

"It occurs to me that there is a prevalent assumption that the Tea Party Movement is a precarious force, as if it were subject to running out of steam at any moment. The thought is that the reforms that need to be made must be made in a hurry, before there is no longer a will to continue.

I wrote a post a while back called “I Have But One Life” I think, the gist of it was that I had dedicated my life to this pursuit, not to holding signs and attending rallies, but to rolling up my sleeves and staying involved until there is a recognition of Constitutional limitation of government and that the words in the document mean something. I am certainly not alone."

No comments:

Post a Comment