Wednesday, November 10, 2010

World's Smallest Political Quiz

My 14 year old Dixie just took the World's Smallest Political Quiz and scored the same that I did two years ago which was 90% Libertarian; however now I realize that I have changed and would be a 100% Libertarian today. Anyway, I'm a proud Dad, needless to say!
========
Your PERSONAL issues Score is 90%

Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 100%

According to your answers, the political group that agrees with you most is...

Libertarians support maximum liberty in both personal and economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence. Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.

No comments:

Post a Comment