Friday, February 18, 2011

Denninger: If You Read One Article This Month.........


Absolutely.
========
"As a good guy, I was raised to respect the law (whatever it was), work hard, follow the rules, and keep my own nose clean. Doing so, taught my parents and the culture of first-half Sixties America, would ensure my success and that of the community in which I lived.

But the cataclysm that struck America in the second half of the Sixties and continues today tore away those social rule-set foundations.

That country and that culture are gone, almost certainly never to return absent a Renaissance presently unforeseeable in the coming decades.

I have fought in the nearly 30 years since my own personal resurrection from drug and alcohol addiction not just to believe in those rules, but to live by them."

1 comment: