Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Reason To Fight


The Sniper Girls
==========================================================
http://g.purevolumecdn.com/cdnImages/resize_568x1500/-533-1111284764-Goons.jpg

"There is a reason I met the union thugs on the steps of the State Capitol in Denver the other day. There is a reason I have been engaged in this struggle since the beginning. It is not because I like to protest, far from it. I don't like to put myself out there in the streets, it is unseemly. But, I also recognize that I have a personal responsibility to take action where that action is obviously needed. To expect someone else to tend to my liberty, or my rights is as unseemly as anything I could do, moreso than protesting.

The situation is clear: we either fight for our liberty, or we lose it. We stand up for fiscal responsibility or we might as well just toss our credit cards to the looters and moochers. Why protect your identity from thieves if you are going to invite the thieves in to write the laws?

Here's the difference between private sector unions and public sector unions, since that seems to be an intellectual stumbling block for most defenders of the debacle in Wisconsin."

No comments:

Post a Comment