Wednesday, April 20, 2011

HAVE THE TEA PARTIES BEEN NEOCONNED?

Yup, looks like it, at least the majority.

Reference: "The Bright, Shining Lie"
Well, so much for Bachmann.

Looks like we're back to Ron Paul, Rand Paul and the Revolution.

==================================================================
View Image

Back in February of 2010, I appeared on Neil Cavuto’s FOXBusiness TV show to talk about the emergence and effectiveness of America’s Tea Party movement. I warned FOX biz host Charles Payne that I was very concerned about the Tea Parties being infiltrated and taken over by big-government neocons.

See my interview on Neil Cavuto’s show (hosted by Charles Payne).

With more than a year having gone by since that interview, I believe the concerns I expressed on FOX were more than warranted. I am seeing more and more Tea Parties fall into the same trap, as did their predecessors back in the “Conservative Revolution” of 1994 and ‘95.

Via Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment