Thursday, April 7, 2011

Proclamation to ALL of the traitors of this Republic

View Image

"I have been transitioning my patriotism into a form of disconnect, it does not mean I no longer love my country, nor does it mean I no longer wish to see my nation and it's Constitution restored, I am merely preparing myself for the reality of what is actually happening to our country.

There is no reason to sugar coat our dilemma as American Citizens, and why should we? Other than fear from the Communist Infiltrators running our government and Corporate America. I had a very firm grasp on the realities of possibly being audited from the IRS, or perhaps a visit or two from some super secret corrupt government agency. My mind was also firmly wrapped around the notion the CHIMP damaged our country for the eight years he held office."

No comments:

Post a Comment