Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Quote via Southern Nationalist Network
=============================

Posted verbatim

Abe Lincoln Libels His Mother

by Stephan Kinsella

"Tyrant, war criminal, liar, racist, and mass murderer Abe Lincoln said of his poor mother:

All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.

On this Mother’s Day, for her sake, let’s hope he was wrong."

===============================================




"
As children, we were poor. Some would say, “Oh yeah, right. You guys always say that.” But no, we were really poor. In fact, one-year things were so bad that the four of us, my brother and 2 sisters only had enough money to purchase my mother a 69-cent bottle of nail polish.

Being so young and poor, the color was not an issue. We simply wanted to get my mother SOMETHING SPECIAL for Mother’s Day.

We were also aware that the local soul music stations would play a song by the Intruders that was incredibly popular at the time and made especially for Mother’s Day.

“I’ll Always Love My Mama” was the name of the song that became a mega hit in the late 60’s and remains incredibly popular until this day. Moreover, it was just as important that we tune into a radio station that played both sides of this song recording.

And so we presented my mother with her present early that Sunday and decided to give her the morning to herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment