Friday, May 13, 2011

The “N” Word

View Image

Verbatim post.


It’s official. The Southern Poverty Law Center thinks I’m a racist.

And I must be. Why else would I have been quoted in a recent article posted on their blog “Hatewatch?” A quick glance at their recent posts column would lead one to believe that I have been associating with a sordid cast of characters: Muslim-bashers, Neo-Nazis, and “Birthers.”

So what did I do that got the SPLC’s attention? I used the “N” word.

I know, I know. What was I thinking? It’s not a politically correct thing to say in 2011. And the SPLC might have let me off the hook if all I did was say the “N” word.

But the thing is, I didn’t just say the “N” word. I went all out. I rented an auditorium and hosted an entire conference dedicated to celebrating the “N” word.

Naturally, I was promoting the heck out of this conference in the weeks leading up to it. Guys like me want to infect as many people as I can with these dangerous ideas. So, I was blogging the “N” word all over my website, posting the “N” word all over Facebook, and even inviting guests on my radio show to talk about it. I even wore a black shirt with the “N” word printed right across the front of it.

It probably didn’t help that I invited a “former member of the Neo-Confederate hate group League of the South” to be the keynote speaker. But I practically had to invite him. I mean, Thomas E. Woods literally wrote the book on the “N” word. The conference wouldn’t have been the same without him.

Wait a minute…what? You thought I said that “N” word? No way! I would never use that “N” word.

No, I am talking about the other racist “N” word.

You know…“Nullification.

Jason Rink is the Executive Director of The Foundation for a Free Society, a 501c3 non-profit, educational organization in Austin, Texas.

========

Via Rebellion


No comments:

Post a Comment