Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Strictly Personal

View Image

Oath Keepers

Chuck On Chuck _ Strictly Personal

"This is Dr. Chuck Baldwin’s take on things as he contemplates his move from Florida to Montana and the event of his 59th birthday. A ways into this article you’ll find a litany of Natural Law positions which constitute Chuck’s philosophical and political views. Well worth the reading."

Selected quotes from this article:

I believe the Declaration of Independence, U.S. Constitution, and Bill of Rights to be the greatest civil documents ever devised by man. I believe America’s Founding Fathers to be the greatest generation of Christian philosophers and patriots to ever live. I believe in the right of the people to keep and bear arms.

I believe there is a conspiracy by elitists within government, Big Business, and academia to surrender America’s independence and national sovereignty to a globalist New World Order. I believe the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, and Bilderbergers are especially culpable in this regard.

I further believe that the current effort to merge the United States into a North American Community and the push to provide amnesty (not to mention billions in federal tax dollars) to millions of illegal aliens comprise a grave threat to America. I am also convinced that there is a bold and blatant attempt underfoot to turn the United States into a police-state-style surveillance society, in which personal freedoms are being quickly and egregiously sacrificed.

I opposed the preemptive invasion of Iraq and the bombings of Libya. It should be obvious to everyone that the Obama administration is doing nothing–and will do nothing–to change the perpetual war/preemptive war doctrine introduced by George W. Bush.

As to Afghanistan, I strongly supported Ron Paul’s Marque and Reprisal Act of 2001, which was (and still is) the constitutional way to resist the efforts of violent terrorist groups such as Al Qaeda.

I opposed the bailouts for Wall Street. I regard the Federal Reserve as a corrupt cabal of international banksters, whose actions are nothing short of criminal. I wholeheartedly support the abolition of the Federal Reserve and a return to sound money.

I believe the American people have more to fear from Washington, D.C., than they do from any foreign entity. I believe the United Nations is a sinister organization from which the United States should withdraw. I believe the federal government taxes too much, spends too much, lies too much, and snoops too much into the personal lives of the American people.

I believe the federal “war on terror” and “war on drugs” are mostly a cover for power-hungry, Big Government zealots to trample constitutional government and squash freedoms and liberties, which are supposed to be protected by the Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence.

I fully support the current State sovereignty movements that are sweeping the country. I am personally convinced that the best (and perhaps the only) mechanism freedomists have to counter the incessant encroachment upon liberty by the criminals in DC is to focus our attention on electing and supporting governors, legislators, sheriffs, etc., who have the personal courage and constitutional understanding to resist these would-be tyrants in the central government.

No comments:

Post a Comment