Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pocket Holster Round Up

I use the Super Fly for my LCR .357 pictured below. The pocket carry gives you the advantage of being able in many instances of having your hand physically on your gun without others realizing this.
================================

View Image


I guess I am like a lot of people: .38 snubnose revolver in my pocket. One of the most popular concealed carry handguns is the small frame revolver, and one of the most popular places to carry one is in a pocket.

Pocket carry offers a lot of advantages. I personally like the fact that I can slip the gun into a pants pocket with virtually any wardrobe choice and the revolver will always be close at hand.

Even if you don’t like the wheelgun option, there are a lot of semi-auto pistols suitable for riding in a pocket. The popularity of the Ruger LCP, SIG SAUER P238 and Kel-Tec P3AT certainly seem to suggest that.

No matter what tool you choose, you need to carry that weapon in a holster.

Why a Holster?

No comments:

Post a Comment