Saturday, July 2, 2011

Kindred Spirits

View Image

It seems I have found a group of kindred spirits, those who adhere to the same principles, codes, standards, ethics, that I was taught as a child by my grandfather, those who believe that those "old-fashioned ideas, those out-dated rules" are more important now than in the past. I know now that there are those whose faces I may see only in photos, whose "voices" I may know only from the written word, but those who view life as a precious gift, to be shared, to be invested and treasured...and who believe that life's experiences should be passed on to others.

Lana
Belle Grove Plantation

1 comment:

  1. SF:

    I just posted the book picture as something related. Here is our group and any subject goes, but if not on old houses, then preface the title with O.T.

    |*|Belle Grove Plantation |*|
    ~~ Largest Antebellum Home in the South ~~
    http://www.bellegrove.net

    ReplyDelete