Monday, July 18, 2011

LAMINATED MOSIN-NAGANT 91/30 RIFLES & ammo








LAMINATED MOSIN-NAGANT 91/30 RIFLES, A SOLID MILITARY SURPLUS RIFLE !!

Have you been itching to procur another solid military surplus rifle but are not sure where to start looking? Why not take a look at Laminated stock Mosin-Nagant 91/30 rifles. These WWII era rifles come in many different configurations, but the Laminated stock option we have is the best looking! With the different colors of wood, layered together, then crafted into shape, the result is an extremely attractive striped design in the stock! They are only $99.95, or when purchasing 2 or more rifles they are only $89.95 each!

These are refinished and feature a round receiver with a bolt action and includes a bayonet and some accessories. They are also Curio & Relic eligible!

As a side note we wanted to mention that our standard grade Mosin 91/30 round receiver rifles is out, but we still have some with a shiny bore option for $109.95 each.

Get your Laminated Mosin-Nagant 91/30 rifle here:
www.jgsales.com/product_info.php/products_id/1337



7.62x54R COMM BLOC AMMO IN SEALED TINS, GREAT PRICE IN BULK !!

There is no time like the present to buy ammo in bulk and save alot of money! Our 7.62x54R Comm-Bloc light ball ammo is only $82.50 per 440 round sealed tin when purchasing 2 or more tins. This is perfect for long term storage! This is a good solid 148 grain corrosive ammo with a steel case, full metal jacket,and a steel core. Buy your ammo in bulk today and save!

Purchase your 7.62x54R Comm-Bloc tins here:
[Open in new window]

8 comments:

  1. If I may promote another option... there is a local (NC) based company with many of the items that this company has and, hey its local!!!
    Never dealt with them.. but anyone with Saiga Shotguns has got to be AOK...

    Classic Arms of Indian Trail NC
    http://www.classicarms.us/

    Delete the link if you'd rather them not be promoted Brock...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me as I used to go to their site everyday and actually bought my Saiga 12 there! My friend, whose father spent 16 years in reeducation camps, a perfect gentleman, also got his AK there.

    I also have the competition brake.
    http://postimage.org/image/qhnre6ys/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, that's a look I never would have connected with WWII. My roommate knows much better than I, though. I have to say, the mosin nagant laminated stock is one of the best looks I've seen on a gun, quite beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a M44 and prefer the original as the wood is beautiful.

      Delete
  4. Thats look amazing man. I want to have, but i am short of money now. Will buy in future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's from 2011 and don't know if they have them now.

      Delete
  5. This was so very cool and fun to read. I have enjoyed this great and fun information. This was really and fun to read. I have enjoyed and I want to thank you۔

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grateful to check out your website, I seem to be ahead to more excellent content and I believe we all really like to thank for so many excellent content, weblog to discuss with us.

    ReplyDelete