Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I mentioned something about one of our dogs on facebook



A TRAINWRECK IN MAXWELL
VERBATIM POST
==============================
I said it there and In case it leaks out- I'll say it here, too:

IN RESPONSE TO THE EMAILS CONCERNING MY DOG Please be advised I am sick to death of receiving questions about my dog who mauled six illegals wearing Obama t-shirts, two rappers, ten Zynga programmers, five phone operators who asked me to press #1 for English, nine teenagers with pants hanging down past their cracks, eight customer service desk people speaking in broken English, and three flag burners.





FOR THE LAST TIME...MY DOG IS NOT FOR SALE!

1 comment:

  1. My cousin asked for information on the dog in the picture.

    I have studied them for years and they have medical problems because of their large size and live an average of 9 years. They are the fiercest dogs in the world and will fight until the death, but are perfectly fine with babies in the family, even sleeping with them. They have to be trained and there is a procedure to introduce them to some outside the family, because if a friend came in, slapped you on the back in a friendly gesture, they would immediately attack them. They need something to do each day even if only a walk around the perimeter and are happy in the house. You couldn't ask for a more protective animal. If you let them off the lease in the backyard say, you need a 12 foot fence to keep them in. A fascinating animal and I would love to have one.

    Esquire Caucasian Ovcharka Mountain Dogs
    http://esquirecaucasians.com/

    ReplyDelete