Tuesday, September 27, 2011

ATF Open Letter: BATFE On Guns And Grass

Via Oath Keepers

Hey, but you can drink all you want, after all, alcohol leaves you laid back, while marijuana makes you violent.......Idiots.
====================================
"........ any person who uses or is addicted to marijuana, regardless of whether his or her State has passed legislation authorizing marijuana use for medicinal purposes, is an unlawful user of or addicted to a controlled substance, and is prohibited by Federal law from possessing firearms or ammunition"

1 comment:

  1. AND I can vouch 100% that grass stops nausea from ever surfacing while undergoing radiation. I found this out in late '74 early '75 when I was undergoing Cobalt treatment in the PI after being Med-Evaced from Saigon & Camp Kue OKI. My doctors couldn't understand why I didn't have any nausea, since no one knew at the time how beneficial grass was for this and I was just doing my normal thing.:) Only many years later when the info came out did I understand why.

    ReplyDelete