Friday, September 9, 2011

Coming to your neighborhood



When I was a boy, my father's farms and all the others around had signs posted:
"Trespassers Will Be Shot On Sight"
=================================

----- called yesterday afternoon late, to tell us while she and ----- were at work, and the boys at the academy, their place was broken into everything of value they owned was stolen and the place left in an absolute mess everything emptied out of the drawers closets etc......... a neighbor said he saw two black males between the age of 18 to 21 leaving their home, cops came got one good set of prints but little good I suspect that will do ----- the cops said it was the 7th such burglary in the immediate area in 2 weeks.............Where the ---- were the cops? if they knew there was that much crime going on..........kids lost everything tv stereo guitars amps anything sell-able or pawn-able they are very shaken up I am very very pissed, their home owners insurance does not cover burglary because they couldn't afford the rider on the policy because of the crime level in Hope Mills and Fayettenam......I feel so helpless for them. sure I can send my wages from this week, but it won't make a dent in replacing what they lost The scariest part of all was the neighbor said they had left only minutes before ----- and the boys got home...........so I am thankful that she didn't walk in on them.....but I am still so pissed off..............I can not tolerate a thief..........next to a child molester/murderer they are on my list of scumbags................

No comments:

Post a Comment