Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hello from ChiefChaz



COP BLOCK
VERBATIM POST
=========================

Here's a little background on me, I hope I am doing this right. I will then answer some questions that were brought up on Facebook.

I spent 15 years as a Texas Peace Officer. I made it to my Intermediate Peace Officer license, obtained my instructors license and was about to receive my advanced peace officer license when I was injured in 2007 while pursuing a domestic disturbance suspect on foot, my knee blew out. After 2 years of surgeries and physical therapy, they had removed 70% of my right knee. I was listed at a 37% disability rating and could not pass the physical to go back to work on the streets. Because of this injury I can no longer climb, run or jump, or lift heavy objects while standing. I had done a lot in my 15 year career. I had worked patrol, I was a Field Training Officer, I had been a Corporal, a Sergeant. I worked undercover narcotics, SWAT and was a Police Chief twice, and received a few awards. I had received an Officer of the year recognition by Gov. Rick Perry. I had a day named after me in the City of Bedford for chasing down 3 armed robbery suspects when I was off duty. I had several other awards. I was a member of the invitation only fraternity The International Association of Chiefs of Police, and The Texas Police Chiefs association the international narcotics investigators association and National Narcotics Detector Dog Association. It seems my whole career was about getting screwed over by cops though they are not as loyal as they make out to be, the only thing I got out of law enforcement was a lot of reoccurring nightmares, broken bones, a body eat up by arthritis, 3 divorces and 2 bad knees.

After 15 years I was out, I cant really say I miss it. In 15 years I have seen a lot of corruption, abuse of power and official oppression.

In 15 years of law enforcement I had seen a lot. But one thing that stands out is, in 15 years I probably made well over 400 DWI arrests Been in no telling how many fights Been on probably 2000 domestic disturbance calls And worked maybe 200 fatality accidents. Now how many of these involved someone high on marijuana?

NONE, ZERO!!

Alcohol?

Probably 90%!!

That’s the truth! And I'm not the only former cop or active cop that knows these statistics first hand, that’s why you have an organization out there call LEAP. Law enforcement Against Prohibition. An organization made up of current and former veteran police officers and high ranking Police Administrators and Police Chiefs that believe Marijuana should be legalized in fact all narcotics should be, because we know for fact, seen it with our own eyes, that the Drug War in America is a farce and a war that will never be won. All it will do is make the politicians richer and keep big pharmaceutical cornering the market on expensive medicine that causes more death every year than Marijuana. And it will get more votes by those who are still blinded by the lies previous law makers.

During my tenure like I said I observed a lot of shady things, corruption, lies, politics, favoritism, infidelity etc. Most of my career like I said before was spent getting stabbed in the back and black balled by other cops, because I “was not cool”. I refused to play politics, be corrupt, kiss anyone's ass or hurt anyone unjustly. The reason I lost my Chiefs job, because I wouldn't do the illegal things my city council was trying to make me do by threatening me with my job. I went to the media and played them the recorded conversations between myself and council members and the Mayor, it spread like wild fire through the media and in 5 months I was fired for lack of confidence, and Texas Government code law that allows cities to fire Police Chiefs and fire chiefs without any other reason but politics.

Its as sad fact that 90% of police officers out there are pieces of shit doing the job for all of the wrong reasons, 10% are good men and women that want to help people.. sadly those 10% most likely will not make it to their 20 year retirement because they will be harassed and pushed out by the pieces of shit.

So there you have it. I wasn't corrupt and that's why I was run out of every department until I was injured in the line of duty in 2007. Even then my so called brothers in blue didn't offer any assistance to me and my family, I am a single father raising 2 kids, but they didn't care. The State of Texas did nothing for me after 15 years of service, no benefits no nothing.

Then last year in an unnamed city within the metroplex, I was involved in an incident with that cities police department, I did nothing wrong and it was found that it was a big misunderstanding, but not until their SWAT team broke my wrist, my elbow and tore my rotator cuff. So yeah I have a GREAT distaste for law enforcement and enjoy any opportunity to clown the pricks publicly whether it be on the web or through the local media, when they screw up or violate someones rights. I also have a multi-million dollar federal lawsuit pending on the agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment