Saturday, September 17, 2011

Shutting down for 3 or 4 months.




Enemy of the state: chinasyndrome
VERBATIM POST
============================
China is shutting down for a while. I need to save some cable and internet is killing me.Plus after 5 yrs a person I really care about and thought was a real friend just stuck it all the way in me and broke it off. Our Boss a lady I have worked with and for for over 20 yrs sorta believes the other chick some I may be needing a job.

Regardless I am tightening everything up,paying what little bit I owe.I think about $3000 plus reg bills. Then I am getting my land and FTW.For you non biker types thats Fuck the World.

In 49 yrs of life I have met 1 woman I could trust 1.Fucking sad. Enough boo hooing. R3V-o Send It I hope you and all the folks going to Wall Street make a difference! Hermit Jim keep them great stories coming.

Ken best of luck with new job I hope it becomes full time and great!

Mayberry I hope ya get driving gig and get to stay on water too!

Pete keep preachin Bro somebody might actually get.

All you fine ladies keep at ASR,SciFI and the rest of ya.

Blue keep on keeping on Bro!

Brock keep up the good fight Bro! Just cause I was born in Indiana Bro don't mean I don't get hell my whole family is from the South!:)

Catman you don't post often,but when ya do its great man!

Toaster keep taking it to em!

Dio keep doing what ya do Bro!

Bill keep it coming!

Sunfighter best of luck in the Ozarks Bro!

Shy Wolf post more people need to hear what ya got to say Bro!

Just too Damn many of ya who matter to me to say something to all of ya. Just a break I will be back at some point.Probably check in from work computer if I have a job!

All of ya take care o yourself's!!


China
III

No comments:

Post a Comment