Monday, October 10, 2011

Veteran Defenders

Via midnightrider, L&P
It is my great privilege and honor to rally America's veterans to join the ranks of the Veteran Defenders of America - now a division of PatriotsUnion.Org Network.

I meet veterans across America who share my grave concerns about the future safety of our country and the preservation of our cherished liberties.

Perhaps the greatest threat to our safety and liberty is the threat of radical Islam. This threat goes well beyond the threat of terrorism. Islamists, both inside and outside of America, are looking for any and every way to infiltrate and subvert our country through what is known as "stealth jihad."

There are other threats to our safety and security, such as the threat of natural disasters, where a grassroots, volunteer organization of veterans could make a difference.

You and I swore an oath to defend our nation and our Constitution against all threats, foreign and domestic. When I retired from the Army, my oath did not retire, and I trust yours didn't either. I call upon you today, my fellow veterans, to join me in honoring that oath by becoming a member of the Veteran Defenders of America.

The motto of the Veteran Defenders of America is "The eyes and ears of freedom, because we know freedom isn't free." I invite you to become a member of the Veteran Defenders of America and join me as our "eyes and ears of freedom."

Paul E. Vallely, MG US Army (Ret)

No comments:

Post a Comment