Sunday, November 13, 2011

Muslims Using Same 'Strategy' in US as Europe?


(CBN) Muslims are using the same strategy to target America that they used in Europe, one Mideast expert said.

Muslims have been outgrowing the populations of European countries to steadily become the dominant culture in their adopted countries, Dr. Mordechai Kedar, of Jerusalem's Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies, said.

Kedar, who recently co-authored a blockbuster study on radicalism in American mosques, warns that the U.S. is heading down the same path.

"If you want to see what America will look like, regarding Islamic expansion in this country, look at Europe, and this will be America in 10 to 12 years from now," Kedar said.

"Mosques that are built in America are creating enclaves of different culture, Sharia [Islamic law] culture, which in many cases promotes jihadism, extremism, and a lack of acceptance of others," he said.

That pattern eventually undermines liberty, Kedar said.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what to think about TLC's new show, All American Muslim. Although I have not watched the show, nor do I want to... the title sounds to me an oxymoron. I'll just leave it at that b/c I guess our constitution does promote freedom of religion. IMO, I don't think the founders had this in mind for our country.

    D.Stroud
    Tarboro, NC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 101% sure it's PC, so good call and I wouldn't either, though I view little anyway. Next weekend is supposed to still be nice. Come on down!:)

    ReplyDelete