Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"Very few hunters in the United States or sports people and law-abiding people really need to have semiautomatic weapons or long guns."

-- Lanny Breuer, 1 November 2011, testimony before the Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime and Terrorism Holds Hearing on Combating International Organized Crime.
========
What a nice, little "useful idiot" you are Breuer. Your statement is the most asinine I've heard in a long time and just for the moment, disregarding the fact that the reason we need such weapons is to protect us from Collectivists like you who would take away all means of a citizen's defense if able, do you suggest I go deer hunting with a .38? Blithering, blathering fool and remember what happens to useful idiots in the long run, courteous of the masters you lap up to now.
========

MORE

10 comments:

  1. I will be passing this on to all my hunter friends and family.

    D.Stroud
    Tarboro, NC

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...you are talking about Lanny A. Breuer of gunwalker fame I assume? (rolls eyes)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always amazes me that somehow the right to bear arms issue by the libtards seem to go hunting and sport. Duh Huh my libtard friends the Founders knew that "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed" does not mention hunting and sport. It is to protect the People both for protection of family and property and from the tyranny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll keep what I have, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another unbelievable and then he brings back the dead horse of 90%, though reduced to 70%, but Grassley is ready and inserts a paper that refutes it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No. I don't "need" it. I want it. I worked to make the money, and I will spend my money on any damn thing I please. Fuck off, Mr. Gov't Man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lanny A. Breuer of gunwalker fame I assume? (rolls eyes)

    The man!
    ========
    Fuck off, Mr. Gov't Man.

    Please.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THE SECOND AMENDMENT IS NOT ABOUT HUNTING!!!

    We do ourselves NO favors when WE direct the argument into their paradigms!

    $0,02!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As stated.

    ........disregarding the fact that the reason we need such weapons is to protect us from Collectivists like you who would take away all means of a citizen's defense if able,

    ReplyDelete