1. Bring the CEOs of the major banks that were involved in the 2008 financial scandal and robbery to justice, i.e. hang them in the streets or behind glassed doors.
2. End the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank. Restore Depression-era laws and regulations against the banks. Introduce sound money in the United States and create economic competition instead of allowing banking monopolies to run the show.
3. Introduce a state owned bank at the federal level to give out loans without paying interest to the heartless banksters. Stop all bank and corporate bailouts.
4. Bring the leaders of both political parties to justice for supporting banking thieves while screwing the American middle class, small businesses and the other 99 percent of America.
5. Demand regime change in Washington, which means getting rid of the two parties, the Federal Reserve, the CIA and the criminal mainstream media. Also, demand an end to the corrupt IMF and World Bank.