Wednesday, January 4, 2012

American Holocaust: Planned Parenthood Kills 329,445 Babies In One Year Using $487.4 Million In Taxpayer Funds

This is just a ‘cleaner’ version of Hitler’s SS (Schutzstaffel) – an organization America’s leaders and their supporters use to keep their proverbial hands out of the filth, and their proverbial noses away from the stench of death.

Every 3 years America will have exterminated the same number of children – 1 million – that were exterminated during the entire Holocaust.

Let me repeat that…

Every 3 years America will have exterminated the same number of children that were exterminated during the entire Holocaust.’

Yet last January President Barack Hussein Obama marked the 38th anniversary of Supreme Court’s landmark decision on abortion by calling the procedure a constitutional right he’s committed to protecting.

MORE

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to stick my neck out here...

    I honestly believe we kill *MORE* babies than the SS "holocaust" because I can no longer believe that the "assembly-line/gas-chamber/death-factory" "official" holocaust story is true. I believe it was wartime propaganda that grew a life of its own and now cannot be questioned without earning the questioner instinctive hatred by all who hear...

    Stop to consider what you're thinking of me right now... Then consider JUST THE POSSIBILITY that I might be right...

    For the record:
    * I have nothing against Jews - my daughter's boyfriend is Jewish, He's a good man from a good family, and I'd be quite happy if they married!
    * I have no doubt that the nazis were among the most evil, brutal regimes in the history of humankind, but no worse than the soviets under Stalin, Chinese under Mao, Cambodia under pol-pot, and so on...
    * I have no doubt that there were concentration camps where "undesirables" of all sorts - and Jews in particular - were treated horribly by their nazi "masters." They were treated worse than slaves, tortured starved and abused, and etc.
    * I have no doubt that large numbers died from maltreatment, starvation and epidemic disease, especially in the last year or so of the war after the Allies had destroyed German infrastructure and the regime devolved into even greater insanity than that on which it was founded.

    The only thing I question is the "gas-chamber-disguised-as-shower" as my open-minded research has proven to me that there is no evidence to support it, and lots of evidence to support the "denial" thereof.

    When one considers the monstrous lies we're told nearly every day by our government, this really isn't nearly as far-fetched as it seems.

    I first perused "denier" information out of morbid curiosity - "how could these people be so CRAZY!" The more I saw, the more I realized they were RIGHT~!

    It was a HUGE struggle, but the more I thought about it, the more I tried to find evidence to debunk their claims, the more I came to understand how we got to where we are...

    If you're capable of an open mind, look up "one third of the holocaust" for several hours of documentary films which go over the evidence in great detail.

    Unlike the "official historians" I'm still willing to be shown any and all evidence -- in some ways I'd *LIKE* to be wrong!

    Please don't hate me - check it out for yourself!

    ReplyDelete