Monday, February 27, 2012

Codebreaker puts gangland gunman behind bars

A top codebreaker has helped police secure the conviction of a gangland hitman, Kieron Bryan, by painstakingly unscrambling a hidden numerical message written on a prison letter.

Rap singer Kieron Bryan nicknamed ''Gunz'' is behind bars for 25 years after police brought in one of the world's top codebreakers Dr John Olsson to crack a coded message

Police brought in one of the world's top codebreakers Dr John Olsson to crack a coded message

MORE

2 comments:

  1. Funny how smart these guys are about the dumbest shit. Too bad they wasted that intelligence. BUT: Gangbangers Killing Gangbangers doesn't bother me at all. Matter of fact, if they need more ammo I'll gladly donate a couple thousand rounds of various calibers. I'd hate to think I had an opportunity to help clean the gene pool and didn't act.

    I feel the same about the camel humping fks in the mid east. They want to kill each other? Please, by all means go ahead. I'll help where ever I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd hate to think I had an opportunity to help clean the gene pool and didn't act.

    Yup and when it starts here, sit back and let them wipe out as many of each other as possible first.

    ReplyDelete