Friday, February 24, 2012

? for those who watch Fox

Verbatim Post

Is it just me or has the news specifically the web site has gone silent in open opposition of Obama. Is this the settlement Rupert reached with the US agencies in regards to the wire taps? For the past week or so there has been plenty of new out there for the Obama's miscreants yet Fox news corp. is silent. Even some of the shows have toned down the rhetoric in regards to the current administration.

A few out there are still fighting the good fight but it looks to me Fox news has now bowed out. If I were Rupert I would sell Fox news to a trusted friend for a dollar so they might continue the real news and just not fluff pieces.


6 comments:

  1. And that's why they fired the Judge...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pisses me off to high heaven, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They didn't even cover the march on D.C. by our vets and some current serving military folks in support of Dr Paul. Fair and Balanced my A$$. The Judge is better off without those idiots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I went to the 2009 march on DC even Fox only said we had 60,000 and the general consensus of those not braindead was 1.5 to 2.0 million. It really pissed me off.

    Oath Keeper's Ceremony & Dinner+ 09/12/09 D.C.
    http://www.namsouth.com/viewtopic.php?t=3082&highlight=oathkeepers

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are running scared of Obama. He has put some kind of threat on them. Typical of a dictator. I'm disguested with Fox because they aren't telling the news like it is. They aren't fair and balanced.

    ReplyDelete