Friday, February 17, 2012

The most expensive Starbucks drink ever is….....

That would be a java chip frappuccino in a trenta venti cup with 16 shots of espresso, a shot of soy milk, caramel flavoring, banana puree, strawberry puree, vanilla beans, matcha powder, protein powder, with caramel and mocha drizzled on top.

That’s what a young man named Logan Warren ended up ordering when he asked a barista to make him the most expensive drink possible. (He had a gift card, after all — why not guzzle it down in one giant cup?)

The total on the bill? $23.60.

Of course, Warren might regret actually finishing the drink, which he described as “tolerable, but not good.”

“Imagine a coffee-based health food smoothie that will put you in the hospital if you drink it all,” he wrote. “That’s how it tastes…like Jillian Michaels with a touch of Chuck Norris.”

MORE

2 comments:

  1. I have never set foot in a Starbucks, nor has Starbucks ever received a nickle of my money. I'm not anti-Starbucks, it's just that regular ground store brand coffee from WalMart brewed at home is good enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got hooked on Vietnamese coffee and that's what I drink

    ReplyDelete