Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Second USPSA Match of 2012!

All week I’d been looking forward to my second USPSA match of the year, despite knowing it was gonna require another three-hour drive to get there. Then at practice on Saturday my shooting partner showed up sick and begged off for the trip. I was hemming and hawing over whether to go, but decided I really needed the exposure to the match environment so off I went. About an hour into the trip I was white-knuckle driving through blowing snow and thinking about how much my husband was going to enjoy spending my life insurance money… but I made it there safe and sound and right on time. :)

I felt like I had a great performance. It was a four-stage classifier match and I shot it clean. My shooting partner tells me that means I need to shoot faster. Hah! I managed to shanghai other shooters into helping me get video so I could do a critique:

3 more brief videos with commentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment