Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What would you do with $40? Obama asks for pictures

$40 would buy a couple more magazines or several boxes of ammo for this little hoplophobia inducer...
$40 would buy a couple more magazines or several boxes of ammo for this little hoplophobia inducer...
Credits:
© 2012 by David Codrea, All Rights Reserved

“Do you remember the ‘40 dollars’ stories back in December?” a February 14 White House email from David Plouffe, Senior Advisor to the President begins.

Why yes I do.

“Then you shared your stories,” Plouffe continues. “Thousands of Americans from different circumstances all spoke out with the same voice, and it was undeniably powerful.”

Thanks,Mr. Plouffe. I thought so too.

Now the White House wants to hear from us again. But first, they ask us to watch a video explaining “Why Your Voice Matters”.

I never got an invitation to participate, so I guess my voice wasn’t one of those “same” ones they were looking for.

MORE

3 comments:

  1. Nothing says kiss my ass like an AK 47 :)

    Love em' or hate em' David and Mike V. have done some heavy lifting, much appreciated from this side of a computer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Sir and I don't understand the animosity myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neither do I.

    It really is strange.

    ReplyDelete