Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Freedom of Speech Only Applies to Gays

Godfather Politics
VERBATIM POST

Last week, Maryland joined the ranks of Connecticut, Iowa, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Vermont and Washington DC in becoming more like Sodom and Gomorrah than part of the nation our Founding Fathers bled for so many years ago. Same-sex marriage is creeping into main stream America like a red tide that kills off everything else that’s descent.

Prior to passing the measure, the Maryland took testimony from both sides of the issue. There was one young lady that felt so strongly against marriage that she chose to speak before the state hearing on her 14th birthday. Sarah Crank eloquently addressed the politicians in sharing her feelings on the measure. Listen to her testimony:


Since appearing before the senate on January 31, 2012, Sarah has received thousands of threatening messages and postings on the internet. The campaign of harassment and verbal abuse is beyond what anyone imagined this brave young lady would receive just for testifying and sharing her personal views.

However, we should not be shocked by the number of threats she has received as the far left liberals including the rights activists don’t want anyone else in the United States to have the same rights they do. They don’t want anyone to be able to express a view or opinion that is different from their own. And if you do, they accuse you of hate language.

But what about them and their threats? Isn’t that hate language? Evidently not! I couldn’t find any evidence of any legal action being taken against those making the threats against Sarah and her life.

In today’s America, of speech only applies if you’re gay, a minority or a Muslim. If you’re white and Christian, you no longer have the of speech or as specified in the of the Constitution and at the rate our nation is going downhill, it may not be much longer before we lose all rights and we find ourselves no better off than the pre-Civil War slaves.

6 comments:

  1. What is the best place in The US to live at in regards to being as close to the way America was founded as you can. I know a small town should be my first choice but any state in particular or region that anyone has found to be better than others? FYI, I currently live about 5 miles from the city of Detroit, yes, that Detroit. Any info is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Combining what you wish with many Patriots may well be The American Redoubt.
    http://www.survivalblog.com/redoubt.html

    Chuck Baldwin recently moved there from FL.
    http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin613.htm

    I personally would go to the mountains of NC or MO, since I don't like the bitter cold. Whatever, you definitely need to move from where you are, as I'm sure you know.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are a Christian, I would also recommend Psalm 11 to your attention:

    "In the Lord I have taken shelter.
    How can you say to me,
    'Flee to a mountain like bird!
    For look, the wicked prepare their bows,
    they put their arrows on the strings,
    to shoot in the darkness at the morally upright.
    When the foundations are destroyed,
    what can the godly accomplish?'
    The Lord is in his holy temple;
    the Lord's throne is in heaven. . . ."

    David's friends tell him to flee to the mountains because the wicked are taking over. His friends tell him that when the foundations are destroyed, the godly can't do anything. David's answer is that the deepest foundations (the Lord and His throne) *haven't* been destroyed, and thus he has no need to flee.

    I may lift up my eyes to the hills (or to North Carolina or Montana or . . . ) but they are not my refuge and my hiding place. The Lord is. And, given that, I am as safe in Blue Washington as I am anywhere, because more real than the fact that I am in Washington State is the fact that I am in Jesus.

    Safe, by the way, doesn't mean an endless succession of Kodak moments. Luke (ch. 21) reports Jesus as saying, "You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers, relatives, and friends, and they will have some of you put to death. . . . Yet not a hair of your head will perish. By your endurance you will gain your lives." I'm not talking about avoiding trouble! I'm just talking about being deeply safe in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may lift up my eyes to the hills

    One of my mother's favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you both for the great and inspiring information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know it's not simple to just pick up and go, but I'm sure you will try. There are parts down here in NC that aren't bad at all, just stay away from the cities. The smaller the place, the friendlier.

    ReplyDelete