Monday, March 26, 2012

Obama Caught on Hot Mic: Tells Russian Prez He‘ll Have More ’Flexibility‘ ’After My Election’

"Flexibility" on this issue is the least of my concerns. I can just imagine what else he will go after if we are stupid enough to elect him again.

Via Puma By Design

ABC’s Jake Tapper has a stunning report out of Seoul, South Korea this morning. According to him, President Obama was caught on a hot mic telling outgoing Russian President Dmitri Medvedev that if given “space,” he’ll have more flexibility “after my election.”

Here’s how Tapper puts it:

At the tail end of his 90 minute meeting with Russian President Dmitri Medvedev Monday, President Obama said that he would have “more flexibility” to deal with controversial issues such as missile defense, but incoming Russian President Vladimir Putin needs to give him “space.”

The exchange was picked up by microphones as reporters were let into the room for remarks by the two leaders.

And here’s the exchange:

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

You can hear the comments below:

More @ The Blaze

5 comments:

  1. Aid and comfort to the enemy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue beat me to it.

    THIS
    IS
    T-R-E-A-S-O-N-!

    It should not only be enough to see him impeached, it should be enough to see him swinging from the gallows some folks are building for Jorge Zimmerman.*

    *After a fair and speedy trial, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trial? Sure, just like the "fair" one they gave Mary Surratt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To borrow a quote from Kenny Lane...

    "Fuck obama"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I heard that no one should say "Fuck Obama" so I won't say "Fuck Obama" Do you think that is correct?

    ReplyDelete