Saturday, March 17, 2012

Seven Fulton County Commissioners charged with Criminal Acts in Atlanta, Georgia

Last August 2011, William M. Windsor gave an impassioned presentation to the Fulton County Georgia Board of Commissioners.

The presentation made quite an impact on the audience seated behind me, but there was no response at all from the seven Fulton County Commissioners that I addressed.

I have now notified each of the Fulton County Commissioners that I am charging them with criminal violations....

After I was threatened with arrest as employees of the Fulton County District Attorney and Fulton County Sheriff committed jury tampering and obstruction of justice, I stopped to think who is the boss of the DA and Sheriff. Fulton County is run by the Fulton County Board of Commissioners, and they are where the buck stops. I immediately made plans to attend their next Coimmission Meeting and speak.

I emailed each Commissioner in advance with evidence of corruption by their employees and the federal judges. No response.

When I was called, I got straight to the point:

Six years ago, I was sued here by some people from New York. The entire lawsuit was completely made up. I obtained deposition testimony from the Yankees in which they admitted everything in the lawsuit was false. Judge Orinda D. Evans ignored the undeniable evidence and said I lost. I have been fighting this for six years, and it has cost me over $1.5 million.

As a result of this, I’ve discovered that the federal court system in Atlanta is a corrupt operation in which the judges commit crimes on a regular basis. I set out to document the corruption. I have massive proof. I have an envelope for each of you with a CD containing evidence.

I want each of you to be aware of the crimes because this forces you to report this to law enforcement – felony if you don’t (18 U.S.C. 4).

The federal judges are doing everything they can to stop me to avoid indictment, conviction, imprisonment, disgrace, and impeachment. A federal prisoner has reported that he was approached with a deal to get out of prison if he killed me. So, this may be a matter of life or death for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment