Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mother of a murdered son supports George Zimmerman


The Thinking Housewife
VERBATIM POST

LANA HOLLERUD writes:

I read this morning your post on my son, Beau Zabel, who was murdered in Philadelphia in 2008. You said what I’ve been thinking since I first learned of Trayvon. Thank you for your eloquent expression of my thoughts.

I can’t tolerate listening to Trayvon’s mother talk. I heard a sound bite of her saying something like, “Trayvon is not just my son, he’s your son,” and I wanted to scream at her, “Trayvon most definitely is not my son! My son was gunned down while walking home from work and I wish he would have had a gun and gunned down the person who hurt him before he could be hurt! [Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.]

Some people try to use Beau’s story as a reason for gun control which I absolutely don’t agree with. The person who hurt Beau was probably pretty certain Beau didn’t have a gun so he could do what he wanted without concern. It’s also why I support George Zimmerman. I believe he met with evil also – but in this case evil didn’t realize his “victim” was armed.

Anyway, just, thanks for saying what I’ve been thinking.

P.S The person that the detectives think hurt Beau is in prison for another armed robbery. He’s facing a capital murder charge with a trial finally starting in May; he’s been accused of shooting an accomplice in another robbery.

No comments:

Post a Comment