Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sons of Confederate Veterans Mechanized Cavalry

Whitehall Memorial Park Dedication Service

********

Welcome to the official SCV Mechanized Cavalry website. We have formed this special interest group of SCV members who like to ride motorcycles to assist in the Charge of the SCV and hope you will give thoughtful consideration in "Jining the Cavalry". We attend all the usual biker rides, as well as, those specifically dealing with the War Between the States and History in General.

The bond we all share as descendants of the most noble warriors this Nation has produced cannot be bought or replicated and as such this makes the Mechanized Cavalry a unique group in itself. If I may be of any assistance feel free to E-Mail me.

Ride as you would with Forrest!

Kevin Stone
Colonel SCV Mechanized Cavalry,
Commanding

More @ The Mechanized Cavalry

2 comments:

  1. I love the SCV and everything they stand for. But I wish they'd focus their attention on issues of today (like secession) rather than merely commemorating the past. I can count no less that 18 ancestors of mine that wore the uniform of the CSA, and if they could see me from heaven, I would rather they see me at war with the USA rather than simply sprinkling graves with flowers and meeting for history lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes though they have gotten better recently, maybe through the spurring of the Flaggers. The MOSB and UDC are hopeless.

    ReplyDelete