Thursday, April 5, 2012

Wis. Gov. Walker: Opponents Attacking My Family

Of course, it's just those impartial liberals.......

Wisconsin’s bitter recall battle has become so bad that Gov. Scott Walker’s family members have been targeted by his opponents. Walker, in an interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network, said his children and his mother were yelled at while out shopping and his children targeted on Facebook.

“I have thousands of people bussed in to my home in Wauwatosa where I've got two high school sons living, and I've got parents in their 70s,” he said in an interview on The Brody File. “Last year, my 16-year-old and my mother in her 70s were at a grocery store and got yelled at. I've had my kids targeted on Facebook; we've had all those sorts of things.”

More @ NewsMax

No comments:

Post a Comment