Patriot Convention


This is the one election that in all of our history is a fork in the road that we had better choose wisely.

This next president will appoint several Supreme Court justices.

That alone should be enough to make everyone sit up and take notice.

If HRC is allowed to stack that Supreme Court, the country is gone.

It is that serious. There is no turning back, none.

We will not have the luxury to say, we can hang for another 4 years.

The communist planks are all in place…

...that ball is at the finish line and just needs that last punt over the goal posts and it is game over.

That one issue will have ramifications for decades.

Your children and grandkids will experience the full weight of that one issue alone.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cu Chi eating on the river 1992

I remember this as the best meal I have ever eaten in my life. Beautiful scenery. We went here after the tunnels of Cu Chi with my newly found American friend and his Japanese girlfriend whom I had met on the plane coming to Saigon. We spent more time with them in Saigon and the Delta.

When my wife and I we went to Cu Chi where you can rent most anything you like at $1 a shot (AK 47's, M-16's and so forth) she refused to leave the car. In fact, she cowered on the seat when she first heard shots! A Southern (Vietnamese) girl, but definitely not like our Dixie ones. I shot an AK, and knocked down each man sized target, for which I was awarded a black checked scarf, like you would see the Cambodians wear.

When we were expected to sit and listen to a pro-VC rant on the tunnels before we went in, I walked to the back out of earshot which didn't please the officials. I guess they were offended!

No comments:

Post a Comment