Thursday, May 3, 2012

‘Daddy, the crooks have shot dead our mommy’

Via Sarah Maid of Albion

--  said the 5-yr-old son of murdered Afrikaans farm-wife Venessa Stafleu, 34 – after he had walked 2km on a dark farm road with his 3-yr-old little sister to find help at his grandmother’s house:
Afrikaans farm wife Venessa Stafleu’s  murder leaves widower Willem , two small kids badly traumatised: interview with husband one day after the execution-style murder of Venessa Stafleu at their Randfontein dairy farm: nothing was robbed: she was shot dead execution-style, kneeling in front of her killers…
interview with widower - on: video – in Afrikaans:

More @ Censorbugbear Reports

******* 


I don't understand Afrikaner, but still viewed the video.  If they had killed his children, Lord only knows what he would do.




4 comments:

  1. They're just 2 years ahead of us.

    Ammo up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Payback is going to be a bitch. I hope he finds the culprits and makes them die a long, agonizing death.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't help wondering why these folk don't just sell out and GET OUT!

    Stay until they kill you?

    No doubt - we're next...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't help wondering why these folk don't just sell out and GET OUT!

    I have been saying this constantly. I guess it's "It may have happened to them, but it won't to me." If I was going to stay, you can bet I would have a 100% defensible area with high military barbed fences, attack dogs, claymores, interlocking, clear fields of fire, you name it. But what a way to live. Better than the alternative, though.

    ReplyDelete