Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Domestic terrorism suspects

One of the books on my bookshelf that is in the “to read” pile (along with quite a few others and a dozen or so .pdf files and ebooks) is “Albion’s Seed”.
“Albion” was one of the earliest recorded names of England, and the term “Albion’s Seed” refers to the British seed that was deposited on this continent hundreds of years ago, and continues to have a surprisingly far-reaching effect, even today. According to the book’s introduction, less than 20% of Americans can trace their bloodlines back to England. Even so, and although the founding morality and culture of America has all but been erased by culture distortion and the natural forces of degeneration and dissolution, the effect that this founding seed has had on America has been pronounced.
The book is very good, and I have my curiosity, my friend, and the book to blame for only getting four hours of sleep last night. He did warn me, though.
Albion's seed bears fruit even today, and its mark is still visible on this land, regardless of one's ancestry or heritage.
Among all of the things that are all but verboten today by the forces of Political Correctness, understanding one’s heritage and blood roots is close to the top of the list, especially, it would seem, if those roots reach back to Western Europe. European heritage and culture is one of the few that is under a direct and constant attack, for various reasons.
Nowhere that I have lived has this been so pronounced as in Alaska, where Alaskan Natives wear with impunity “Native Pride” hats, stickers, tattoos, and shirts. Don’t get me wrong- this is natural and as it should be. Yet I have sat through many classes during my eight and one half years in the Army and have read many LEO briefs since where a display of any sort of ”White Pride” message is considered a warning sign of a violent racist.
This is sad to me, as I believe all people should take pride in their culture, ethnicity, and race.
Having said all of that, I am raising my children to understand what it means to be an American, and I am raising them to be proud of the blood that runs through their veins, every drop of it originating in Western Europe, and every drop of it purely American.

No comments:

Post a Comment