Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Real-Life Scumbag Snitch Goes Public


Here is a somewhat accurate of the Fed informants that helped the Federal Government ruin several lives for doing absolutely nothing to hurt anyone.

First there's Gerald Olson, career con man, drug courier and convicted felon. Dirtbag scum, continuing his life's worthless pattern. This piece of garbage has been paid $77,000 taxpayer dollars for his services to the Federal Government. I hope you choke on it.

$77,000. I can't say he sold his honor. He likely had none.

As far as Bill Fulton goes, a man I shook hands with but never trusted, you are a special type of scum. Whatever reward you got, I hope it was worth it. A man's word and honor means something to a few of us.

Obviously not to you. You wouldn't know honor or manhood if it beat you over the head.

Which is why you ran off like the limp-wristed non-man you are, refusing to own up to your treachery.

I regret deeply every penny I spent on equipment and gear in your shop.

I regret more having ever shook your hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment