Thursday, May 17, 2012

Time is almost up!

Patcom starts fri,if you are attending and haven't got directions yet. You have until 8:00 Fri morning at such time I shall be turning off phone, computer, everything.3 days of peace and quiet well except gunfire which is music to the soul of a freeman! And possibly spirited debate on the right course!

I hope any of you last minute folks get with it.We would love to have you there!

You know 2 or 3 yrs from now ya want to be able to say,yeah I was there from the start! Perhaps You are the one who has the Idea we need,if you stay home and mow the grass,well you may set the Liberty movement back years.

Hell you might give Zoomie an idea for a slogan or art work?

Seriously there may come a day where you need your tribe beside you,do you have a tribe? Its late I am tired one more day of wage slavery,then I will start on building my tribe!

Best wishes to all Patriots everywhere! May God grant us the upper hand over Tyranny in all forms! Amen!

China
III

No comments:

Post a Comment