Friday, June 15, 2012

The 10 Best Vehicles To Survive The Zombie Apocalypse

Via Survival

#1 would be my choice, but I'm sure the price would be prohibitive, as would all the others.

We’d advise you to start saving for one of these rides now, but let’s be honest, by the time you could afford most on the list it would be too late (what with the zombie apocalypse here and all). If you find yourself searching for the ideal vehicle to keep your ass alive, however, these would be your 10 best options:


6 comments:

  1. As long as $$$ is not an option...Here is my bug out ride.

    http://globalxvehicles.com/global-expedition-vehicle-pangea-4x4-rv/

    ReplyDelete
  2. When in the lowered position, the windows are covered with the hard side top section while maintaining full walking height within

    A great feature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that was cool. Also that it had more than one bunk. Most of the others on that site only had one bunk.

      Delete
  3. I guess the Turtle is the cheapest and that starts out @ $180K. Guess we ought to do it from scratch.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Brock me and one of my boys were watching Harley Davidson and The Marlboro man for the 100th time,about once a yr we have some favorite cheesy movies we watch again.The scene with the armored car got me wondering what used ones go for? Built like a brick shit house,roomy,etc. Think I am gonna look into it!

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete
  5. Built like a brick shit house,roomy,etc

    Good point. As I remember my nephew bought used ones for about $10 grand about 10 years ago, so I doubt if they would be much different now considering everything. He used them to go to factories and cash checks on pay day. I saw one recently for sale in Tarboro, but don't know if it is still there. That would definitely be the way to go. Smaller, but much cheaper and it would do!

    ReplyDelete