Monday, July 30, 2012

Dem lawmakers to announce bill limiting online ammo sales

Go play in the sandbox.



Two Democratic lawmakers on Monday will announce new legislation to regulate the online and mail-order sale of ammunition. Sen. Frank Lautenberg (N.J.) and Rep. Carolyn McCarthy (N.Y.) said the new law would make the sale of ammunition “safer for law-abiding Americans who are sick and tired of the ease with which criminals can now anonymously stockpile for mass murder,” in a statement released Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Safer??? Really??....... Hum, as a "law abiding citizen", I don't recall ever having asked anyone to speak for me....
    I happen to like the ease of shopping online for any number of items that I may care to own.
    Congress critters please feel free to take a long walk off of a short pier! (I hear the water's nice, as most of ya' are all wet anyhow)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't recall ever having asked anyone to speak for me....

    The Collectivists just don't get it.

    ReplyDelete