Monday, July 30, 2012

The Princeville Montessori School Incidence

I decided to re-post this now, as I had just called the family who looks after Dixieland and her daughter had just pulled her child out for much of the same reasons as I did in 2002. Shows nothing changes in our worthless government.

Re-post NamSouth


September 16, 2002

Dr. W. Steve Stone



September 16, 2002

412 Pearl Street
Tarboro, NC 27886

Dear Dr. Stone,

Since I have removed my daughter, Dixie Townsend, from Mrs. Maultsby's first grade class at the *Princeville Montessori School, I am writing you since I feel you should know the reason for this action. In the spring of this year my wife, our daughter and I moved from California to N.C.

Upon the recommendation of Denise and William Overman, from whom we bought our home, we enrolled our daughter at Princeville. We were pleased that she would be in such a school as she had attended Montessori pre-school in California.


More @ NamSouth

No comments:

Post a Comment