Thursday, July 5, 2012

Trump: Obama will start Iran war to win election

Donald Trump is again predicting President Obama will start a war with Iran solely to help his chances of getting re-elected this November.

The billionaire developer made his forecast both on the Internet and television Tuesday, initially tweeting: “Just as I predicted, Barack Obama is preparing a possible attack on Iran right before November.”

He then spoke via phone to Greta Van Susteren of Fox News, confirming: “Yes, I believe that we will end up in a war with Iran because I think Obama views that as politically good for him. … I have said for a year and a half that in the end, somewhere before the election we will end up in a form of war with Iran, and I think he’s doing it for political reasons.

Appearing somewhat incredulous at his sentiment, Van Susteren said, “You’re saying that the president is really thinking about doing the unthinkable for political advantage for himself, taking us to war. I think most people would say that’s beyond, that’s beyond fair.”

Trump responded, “I don’t think it’s beyond. That’s my opinion, and let’s see what happens. I hope that doesn’t happen.”

“What should happen is Iran has to be – despite their bravado – they have to be scared stiff right now because, I mean, they’ve just looked at what’s happened to other countries because we are the most powerful, and what we’ve done to others, whether we should have been there or shouldn’t have been there, is unbelievable. So what should happen is the right person should negotiate a phenomenal deal. Everything. We should get 100 percent of everything. I have predicted that I think it’s not going to go that way. We don’t negotiate. We don’t know how to negotiate.”

More @ WND

6 comments:

  1. Maybe someone could help me out. Seems like I remember something in the news when G. Bush Jr. was still in office about him signing an executive order that said that in a time of a national emergency the president could cancel the next elections and stay in office until the emergency was over. Lets see, war, false flag attacks on America, martial law = national emergency.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't be surprised at anything he would do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All during the Iraq & AFG war we have been prepositioning war supplies in the countries surrounding Iran.

    ReplyDelete
  4. " Many a truth is spoken in jest ". Last year when Ms. Perdue made a remark about postponing the 2012 election`s,most people shrugged it off. What I have seen this administration do in the last 3yrs. ,in time`s past would have landed anyone else in prison. They`re going all in on this Obama character. Nothing he tries now would surprise me. This place is nothing but a tinderbox , and this creep is going to be the spark that ignite`s it. These are truly perilous time`s for our country,because he does`nt give a damn !. In my opinion he want`s it !.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In my opinion he want`s it !.

    In the true spirit of Stalin, 200,000,000 dead would be acceptable as long as he kept power.

    ReplyDelete