Friday, August 31, 2012

I would just like to take a moment to thank Obama


I would again like to take the time to thank the Obama admin for bringing us all together. Before, I like many others were just toiling away, trying to open the eyes of our fellow citizens, and having little impact.

But due to the actions of a handful of America hating leftist radicals attempting to take over the country, eye's were opened, making our jobs much easier.

Due to Obama's actions and non-action, I know a LOT more people across the country, People from almost every state in the union, people from all walks of life, and from all areas of the political spectrum.... people like me.

These are the same people that fill the TEA Party, the 9/12 Project, the Restore the Constitution movement and probably damn near every Militia Group in the country. Many of these people are spread so far and wide, I would NEVER have met them on my own.

My personal network already spanned the globe from my many years in the service and working with various Law Enforcement groups and agencies. But due to Obama's actions, the network is now expansive and wide ranging... and just to think that there are MANY others just like me, always brings a smile to my face when I'm feeling down.

These are the people that will keep the flame burning and growing, until it consumes the disease that is infecting the Republic, the disease of progressivism and collectivism. They will help me work hard at the restoration... until those that have brought us to this position pay dearly for their treachery.

So again, thanks Obama.


avordvet
L@P

No comments:

Post a Comment