Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Letter to USMC PAOs

Via WRSA



============

Now, this is good!

Arctic Patriot
VERBATIM POST

After reading this post, I wrote up a letter to several USMC PAOs. I eagerly await their answers.

Here's what I wrote:

Sir or Ma'am,

As a veteran with over eight years of prior service in the US Army, I remember well my oath of enlistment. I remember an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

I am writing you concerning this story:

http://www2.wnct.com/news/2012/aug/23/8/marines-civilian-police-officers-conduct-urban-tra-ar-2542928/

According to this news story, the US Marine Corps is actively training armed civilian police officers in military tactics, for purposes of "integration".

There was a statement in the story:

"I think it's always good when you get an opportunity to work on some similar tactics and procedures so that everybody's kind of operating on the same page. That way when you bring teams together from active duty and the civilian side, it makes the integration a whole lot smoother."

I have three questions that I would like to have answered concerning this:

1.) RE: "Operating on the same page"... It is obvious that these civilian officers that the USMC trained will be using these tactics (presumably to include dynamic room entry and other high-intensity-combat methods) against US civilians. Why do civilian LEOs need to operate against US civilians "on the same page" as the USMC would operate against foreign combatants? Can you explain to me how training civilian police officers to more effectively kill US citizens is in line with your oaths of enlistment/commission to uphold the US Constitution?

2.) RE: "That way when you bring teams together from active duty and the civilian side, it makes the integration a whole lot smoother" What exactly do you mean by this? Does the USMC plan to take civilian LEOs to foreign theatres, or are you implying by "integration" that USMC Marines will be used CONUS against US civilians?

3.) As a civilian rifleman, being a part of the United States' Constitutional Militia, when can I and my other countrymen expect an invitation to train alongside US Marines?

An answer would be appreciated, as the "integration" of military and police forces is a matter of grave concern to myself and many of my countrymen.

4 comments:

  1. I thought so. Now to see if they answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent. I would more than welcome a chance to work with my County Sheriff's Office in the capacity of civilian militia. Working with my Brothers in the Marine Corps would be an interesting trip down memory lane as well.

    However, the way this looks... as they are apparently doing it in this article? This bodes nothing but ill for us as a Free Nation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bodes nothing but ill for us as a Free Nation.

    Seems so.

    ReplyDelete