Thursday, August 9, 2012

Obama: Let’s Repeat Auto Bailout with Every Industry


Freedom Outpost
VERBATIM POST

Barack Obama bragged of the success of his decision to provide taxpayer money to the auto industry, though it has proven to be majorly unsuccessful. Now Obama says he wants to do the same thing with the manufacturing industry.

The Fascist in charge said,

“I said, I believe in American workers, I believe in this this American industry, and now the American auto industry has come roaring back,” he said. “Now I want to do the same thing with manufacturing jobs, not just in the auto industry, but in every industry.

“I don’t want those jobs taking root in places like China, I want those jobs taking root in places like Pueblo.”

He not only wants to use taxpayer money to prop up automobile manufacturers, but he wants to do it with every industry!

“Gov. Romney brags about his private sector experience, but it was mostly invested in companies, some of which were called ‘pioneers of outsourcing,’” Obama said. “I don’t want to be a pioneer of outsourcing. I want to insource.”

Oh really Barry? You mean like handing over taxpayer funded 123 Systems to the Chinese? Is that the type of “insourcing” you are talking about?

No thanks. Just keep your hands out of the Treasury and our pockets and let businesses succeed or fall based on their own merits, not your legalized theft!

1 comment:

  1. UN PRESIDENT TIM KALEMKARIAN, US PRESIDENT TIM KALEMKARIAN, US SENATE TIM KALEMKARIAN, US HOUSE TIM KALEMKARIAN: BEST MAJOR CANDIDATE.

    ReplyDelete