Saturday, August 11, 2012

Some good stuff: Southeastern Son - Turnpike Troubadours

Howdy there Brock....................just sittin' here on a Sat night, listenin' to music, when I damn sure should be playin' some.......... it's been a week from hell that's for sure, or a week in hell haven't made up my mind, thought that ya might enjoy givin' these Okie boys a listen, they sure write a good song and they play as good or better than they write, I like this one especially cause it starts out sorta like a ballad and ends up a barn dancin' shit kicker........hope ya like it.

T


3 comments:

  1. Good stuff, I listened to "Long Hot Summer Day" earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to hear than someone enjoyed it...........I listen to this band a lot. The music is really good, and the lyrics actually say and mean something. How rare these days. Thanks for posting Brock....

    ReplyDelete