Monday, September 17, 2012

Liberal Intolerance of Whitey

Via Billy


I posted the picture (above) t............ on Friday afternoon, writing of it, “These are the locations where Muslims are currently rioting. Peacefully, mind you, with fire and blood. Muslims are taking over the world. How’s that multicultural condescension working out for you, liberals?”

That’s all I said. An examination of these words by the savviest of students of rhetoric would unearth nothing remotely to do with race.

And yet a liberal responded to me in the usual manner by writing, “Turns out white people are still complete a**holes.”

Now, the only way this person could know I am white is by specifically seeking out the photo of my face that I have on my website. But what compelled him to look up my photo? To see if I was white. Why did he want to know if I was white? Because if I were anything other than a caucasoid, the liberal would not have felt comfortable bringing attention to my skin color the way that he did: “Turns out white people are still complete a**holes.”

More @ Political Outcast


2 comments:

  1. For several years I read Thomas P. M. Barnett's writings. He lectures at the Naval War College and published The Pentagon's New Map. His premise is that the world is now in two zones and that the Muslims will control the core (a band on each side of the equator). As I recall, he attributed to Navy War College studies the premise that America's actions would make no difference in outcomes. I'm rusty on it and it is certainly controversial but Barnett is no dummy.

    http://thomaspmbarnett.com/index.htm

    ReplyDelete