Saturday, September 1, 2012

A final farewell to the United States & A storm is coming

Via Cousin John



I would like to say a final farewell to the United States as we know them. You were a great and beautiful country. You are no longer the land of the free or the home of the brave. You allowed your electoral process to become a complete farce and a joke. They cheated right in front of your face and still not enough people could see it or stand up to them and say no. This is truly the saddest day for the United States I have seen in my fifty yrs. Good Bye USA, it was nice knowing you.

cocoabeach1961

Dear Americans, YOUR GOVERNMENT HAS GONE ROGUE, your "Leaders" no longer represent your interests, These elections are complete shams, where you are forced to choose between two sides of the same fascist entity.

It is very apparent that voting is no longer a viable option to bring about change, because the peaceful avenues of discourse and redress have been purposely co-opted and derailed, Gather your strength and your arms my independent bothers and sisters, a storm is coming

nunya biznis

5 comments:

  1. You couldn't be more right. A Storm is Coming. I didn't listen to Romney's speech. This morning's Denver Post said he didn't mention War. Well of course not. He's a gutless coward and a draft dodger. Yes, I was a draft dodger and don't apologize for it but I was ready to go every day for eight years in the Army Reserve. America is a country of draft dodgers now and can't vote its way out of this mess. I said months ago that I would only vote for a president who had served and it looked certain that it would be Ron Paul. It still does. I hope I can write his name in and fade into history with him. I have known some real men but they won't be elected this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be a Republican or Democrat one must follow blindly. Sorry, but that's what got us into trouble.

    When you have to cheat to win, that tells me that that individual or organization can not be trusted.

    I understand that when I write in Ron Paul it just might be a vote for "O". But Constitutionally it won't matter whether one votes for Romney or "O".

    My vote is strictly a Constitutional vote and once either a Rep or a Dem becomes President nothing has changed.

    If Romney gets in & he does turn around the economy, there we'll still have the issue of the Patriot Act, NDAA, a treaty with Canada authorizing Canadian battle ready troops on US soil, the E.O. dividing the USA into ten regions with appointed governors.

    Romney has not faced the Constitutional concerns, in fact he said "I would have voted for the NDAA".

    Point being, until we have a Constitutional President, we might as well face the fact that it will be "We The People" who will have to turn to the Declaration of Independence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment may seem trivial. Sorry. The reason I read comments on good articles is because, like ojibwa's comment, I learn things I didn't know and should have known. The Ripple Effect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read all you can....all views (know your enemy) and make up your own mind as to what works and what doesn't, what is truth and what is propaganda. Critical thinking is a process that disappeared from our schools a long time ago.

      hbbill

      Delete
    2. Critical thinking is a process that disappeared from our schools a long time ago.

      & civil discourse among many.

      Delete