Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Prestigious Rant of the Month Award!

This month is awarded to Dedicated_Dad for his comment on
When Treason Becomes The Norm: Why The Proposition Nation, Not Islam, Is Our Primary Enemy



"Apologize for slavery, white boy!"

Right after you kiss my rosy, white @$$!

Actually, not even then!

(1) I've never owned a single slave!
(2) You were never a slave!

So tell my why I need to apologize for *ANYTHING* - **ESPECIALLY** to you!

Spare me the "white privilege" nonsense - my ancestors (Appalachian coal-miners all) were no better than slaves themselves. I never had the benefits of .gov largesse despite coming from a dirt-poor family.

Further, I've NEVER discriminated in any way against anyone based on their skin-color -- but I've been the victim of everything from blatant discrimination to robbery and severe, violent assault because of mine!

Last, and MOST OF ALL, *IF* you're the descendant of slaves (and a surprising number of American blacks are *NOT*) then **YOU** MORE THAN ANY OTHER LIVING HUMAN HAVE BENEFITTED FROM YOUR ANCESTORS SLAVERY!!

I'm going to type this next part slow, because your ignorance makes it unlikely that you can read too fast...

I'm also going to use small words so that hopefully you'll be able to keep up...

Ready?

Ok...

Have you seen how people live in Sub-Saharan Africa where your slave-ancestors were captured by other Sub-Saharan Africans and sold to Arab slave-traders before finally coming here?

How does that compare to even the most SUPPOSEDLY "poverty-stricken" life in 21st Century America?

Does everyone in "The Motherland" live in Air-conditioned comfort, with cable TV attached to a flat/big-screen TV? Do they all have X-boxes and smart-phones?

Are they all equipped with myriad other devices with which to gorge their minds on a non-stop mental diet of "gangsta-rap"?

Is OBESITY the biggest health-problem for them?

In case you STILL haven't figured it out, I'll leave you with the words of my old friend Cecil - a self-described "midnight-ni&&a" who had not only traced his ancestry back to the very slave-ship on which they arrived, but also wouldn't hesitate to tell you like it is:

"I *KNOW* my ancestors were slaves! I've seen the ship's manifest from their transport, and seen the auction records from when they were sold!

"I've also seen the nasty-ass place where they came from, and that's why I tell you 'WHOEVER was responsible for bringing them here in chains did *ME* a favor!'

"See, if they hadn't been brought HERE, then *I* would have been born *THERE*! -- and I'd be running around barefoot, livin' up in a mud-hut, and starving to death like the rest of them jungle-bunny mother f***ers!..."

This was just the beginning of an *EPIC* rant that I was blessed to witness several times, but the bottom line FACT is that *NOBODY* in America is really "poor" - in fact even our most disgusting "housing project" is better than the circumstances KINGS lived in not all that long ago!

Now, go count your blessings, and have a nice cup of STFU!!

7 comments:

  1. A fine rant it is! Almost up to my standards : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll second that! :)

    If they really need to look towards the other tribes in Africa as they were the ones capturing and selling the slaves to the traders.

    Also S. America was the largest slave importer of the 18th & 19th century.

    So I will close with DD's closing.

    "Now, go count your blessings, and have a nice cup of STFU!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, go count your blessings

    EBT card, ad infinitum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The REAL genius was Cecil. I was serious when I said "...blessed to witness..." -- he absolutely SHREDDED some junior Jesse-Jackass wannabe each time...

    "I don't understand how you can say that Brother! Don't you know what the white man..."

    "I ain't your mother-f(((in' BROTHER, man - and the white-man ain't never done a DAMN thing to me! Our people ain't never HAD it so good - but ig'nant mother-f***ers like YOU are gonna screw it all up if you don't learn when to shut up!

    "I can get a free house, free food, free medical, free college... all I gotta do is TAKE IT! And what's this white-boy (pointing at me) gonna get? *NOTHIN'* but THE motha-fu**in' **BILL**!! Plus, if me & him (ME) go in for the same job, guess who they gonna hire? Then when I GOT the job, I don't really have to do $#!+ -- I can f*** off all day, and when they start gettin' tired and threaten me, all I gotta do is scream 'racism' and they'll hire some white boy to do my work for me!

    Psshhh! You know, man - don't even act like you don't know!

    But them white folks is startin' to wake up man! -- and if ni&&as like you don't shut the f*** up, you gonna f*** it up for EVERYBODY!!!..."

    It's funny - I haven't really thought about him in years, but I can still see and hear him just going OFF!

    The best part was when they'd start agreeing with him, or laughing about the "screaming racism" bit, because then he'd REALLY go off on them -- "ig'nant ni&&as like YOU are the reason there even IS any racism! No WONDER they don't want to hire us! You go in there and play your games and when a REAL man tries to get a job they're afraid to hire ME because they think I'll act like YOU!..."

    He was one of the best people I've ever known - and if he's not a successful business-owner or a CEO or something now, I'll be amazed...

    ReplyDelete