Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy Birthday, Ann Barnhardt: The IRS confiscates my account

Via Resistor in the Rockies

 Ann Barnhardt

Today is my 36th birthday.

Today is also the day that the IRS confiscated my bank account. I think that is positively poetic. Now you people know why I keep saying that this website won't be around much longer and YOU will have to rebuild after the collapse and war. This isn't a game. This is completely, totally real.

I heard it said recently that saints are people who put their money where their mouth is. I hope that's right. I pray that's right.

Here is this morning's online image from my Wells Fargo personal checking account. I anticipate the business accounts will be drained early next week, too. I further expect that any monies that I attempt to deposit into any of my bank accounts will be swept by the IRS. They claim my "bill" is into the six figures, so $20,000 to them is just the very, very beginning.

4 comments:

  1. I'm surprised it began this quickly. Usually the vultures wait until the body quits twitching before the feast begins. I suppose you (that's the collective "you") realize that they won't be satisfied with mere money, right?

    Good luck, Ann.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you took the business account money out this AM and the same to you.

      Delete
  2. I sent this to my family members today and said that banks are there to concentrate the money and make it easy to confiscate. Ask not what your country can do for you, ask how you can make it easier for them to "sweep" your bank accounts.

    Ann Barnhardt is more of a Colorado treasure than John Elway and Peyton manning put together. I'm proud of her and she can come north and eat at my table any time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm proud of her and she can come north and eat at my table any time.

    Yes, Sir.

    ReplyDelete